Since the dawn of time, the goodness of herbal medicines has been experienced by thousands of people worldwide. The curative properties of cannabis plants have influenced numerous people to use its extracts to treat many different kinds of health disorders.
The cannabinoids such as CBD extracted from hemp plants helps to maintain the overall mental and physical health of human beings and pets. The ever-expanding market of CBD has introduced many products composed with different form and proportions of CBD that has helped its consumers to enjoy good health.
There are many kinds of CBD available in the market. One of the most popular amongst them is the full spectrum CBD oil. It contains all the beneficial qualities of the hemp plant. It even has traces of THC that helps to enhance the therapeutic quality of the natural medicine. You can buy the best CBD products from the highly popular online shop like the JustCBD store. You could also call their spectrum internet phone number for any queries that you might have.
It is a fact that CBD possesses lesser side effects. However it isn’t suitable to be consumed with some potent medicines. There may be a few negative health effects, and thus there’s a need to consult your physician immediately. Hence, it is best to know more in detail about CBD interaction with other medicines, before consuming the two together.
The drugs those aren’t suitable to be consumed with CBD-
- CBD interaction with Ibuprofen- This medicine is a non-steroid anti- inflammatory drug. It provides similar curative effects like pain relief and inflammation diseases. If taken for a long duration or have a heavy dosage of both, then there are chances of experiencing severe nervous system health disorders in the near future.
- Adderall and CBD- They do provide health benefits, but over-dosage or usage for a longer time may result in feeling less hungry. That eventually, makes the person lethargic or lazy and fatigued.
- Lamictal relate with CBD- There are reports of people experiencing side effects like dizziness, drowsiness and difficulty to focus. Taking a prescribed dosage or less in proportions will be advantageous for the consumers.
- CBD and antibiotics- They may both do not have any side effects, but taking together in large proportions, may result in minor health issues.
- CBD interacting with Omeprazole- The cannabis extract can suppress the enzymes that are stimulated by omeprazole. Sometimes taking both together may get symptoms like diarrhea.
- Thyroid medicines and CBD- Sometimes people may feel nauseated and dizzy. Taking high dosage of both for a longer time may result in hyperthyroidism.
- Lisinopril and CBD- There are chances getting low blood pressure and the user may feel weak and fatigued.
- Predisone and CBD- Expert medical practitioners’ suggests not taking both medicines at the same time. It is because CBD and corticosteroids are potent inhibitors of CYP450 enzymes.
The best thing to do is consult your doctor before consuming CBD oil or any other products composed of CBD. Your doctor will have your medical history and know what medication are you on. This will help them prescribe CBD in the right dosage and treat you better.