Legacy chapel is a funeral home in Huntsville AL engaged in serving the communities of Madison and Huntsville, Alabama by supporting grieving families by taking over funeral and cremation services on behalf of them, allowing them to grieve the loss of their loved ones.
This funeral home in Huntsville AL is well equipped with facilities to hold funeral services such as a 250 seater chapel, stained glass with LED backlit, gathering room for having meals, a separate children’s area, a separating viewing area for closure etc.
This funeral home in Huntsville AL provides a large variety of funeral and cremation services such as
- Services of funeral director
- Preparation of the deceased for display
- Floral services
- Rental of hearse for transportation of dead bodies
- Direct cremation
- Immediate burial
- Receiving remains from another funeral house
- Forwarding remains to another funeral house.
- Casket Rental
- Grave Set-up.
One of the unique services provided by this funeral home in Huntsville ALinvolves a person to plan, arrange and pay for their own funeral upon their demise. Some of the advantages of planning your own funeral are as follows.
- Reduces stress of making funeral related decision making on grieving family members all decisions have being taken care by the deceased during their lifetime.
- Grieving members are not burdened with a sudden financial expenses related to funeral cost as they have being taken care by the deceased during their lifetime.
- People can lock in current low rates and save their family members from paying higher rates in the future.
- The deceased can leave the world in the manner they desire.
Apart from providing funeral and crematory services, this funeral home in Huntsville AL also undertakes several community outreach programs such as grief counselling, free educational seminars etc. Also this funeral home in Huntsville AL remain open 24/7 and are open even on holidays.