Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card comes with exciting privileges to the cardholders where they can earn 5% cash back on telecom, fuel, and utility bill payments. Cardholders can also earn 1 reward point on every spent of Rs.150 at any retail store on all categories. Thus, it is a value for money credit card that comes with nominal annual fee. This fuel credit card helps the cardholders to easily manage their fuel expenses.
Key features of Super Value Titanium Card
- Balance transfer – Cardholders can now handily transfer funds to their friends or family with their credit card at lower rate of interest.
- Cash advance – Card users can withdraw funds from their existing cash limit at the time of need. Cardholders can withdraw money from more than 1.5 million ATMs across the globe and over 20000 ATMs only within the country.
- Worldwide acceptance – This SC super value credit card can be accessed anywhere across the globe. There are around 19 million retail stores globally and more than 1 lakh in India and Nepal only that are associated to Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
- Add-on cards – Users can also share the privileges of Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card with their parents, spouse, children, or siblings for no additional cost.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card Benefits
- 5% Cash back on fuel expenses
Now fuel expenses are no more burden because cardholders can enjoy 5% cash back on fuel expenses across any major petrol pump in India. However, cash back can be earned for a bare minimum transaction of Rs.500, but, not more than Rs.3000. Users will receive 2.5% as surcharge reversal and 2.5% cash back on transaction amount.
- Cash back on utility bill payment
Cardholders get 5% cash back on utility bill payments like telecom bill payments across any major telecom service provider such as Vodafone, MTNL, Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, Docomo, Idea, and Tata Indicom.
- Reward program
Cardholders can earn 1 reward point for every Rs.150 spent at any retail store on all categories except telecom, fuel, and utilities. Earned reward points can be redeemed to purchase any product, service, or voucher available in the reward redemption catalogue (vouchers and service are subject to availability at the time of points redemption). Reward redemption request can be withdrawn on collecting at least 500 points. Points cannot be converted into cash.
- Not restricted to any particular petrol pump
Unlike other credit cards, there is no restriction on Standard chartered bank credit card and thus, the card can be accessed across any major fuel station in India like Bharat Petroleum, HP, Essar, Reliance, etc.